sábado, 18 de octubre de 2014

The palm reading

Palm Reading is the art of reading people's futures, using the lines on the palm of their hands. This is called a pseudoscience, because it cannot be scientifically proved. It was popular in ancient Greece.


A Heart line

Is there a very long line? You are a loving person. Great!
Is there a fine line? You only think about yourshelf.
Not very good, eh?
Is there a straight line? You are very aggressive! Oh no!

My heart line

I have got a short line in my palm. I haven't got a long, fine or straight line.
I am not a loving or aggressive person.



B Head line

Have you got a short and straight line? You are very passionate.
Have you got a long line? You are very energetic.
Have you got a broken line? You are selfish. That is not very good.

My head line

I have got a short and straight line in my palm. I am a very passionate person.
But I am not a energetic or selfish, because I haven't got a long or broken line.





C Life line
Is there a long and straight line? You have got a long life! Marvellous!
Is there a fine line? You are a very nervous. Be calm!
Is there a broken line? You have got a happy life. Congratulations!

My life line

I have got a long line. I have got a long life. I have got a fine line. I am a very nervous person. But I haven't got a broken line. I haven't got a happy life.




D Destiny line

Have you got a long and straight line? You are a very successful!
Have you got a broken line? You haven't got much money! Oh no!
Have you got a short line? You are hard-working! Well done!

My destiny line

I have got a long and straight line. I am a very successful person. I have got a broken line. I haven't got much money. But I haven't got a short line. I am not a hard-working person.




E Success Line

Is there a very fine line? You are successful. Very good!
Is there a very long line? You have got glory and fame.
Can i have your autograph?

My success line

I have got a very fine line. I am a very successful person. But I haven't got a long line. I haven't got glory and fame.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario